Designation / Position- .NET Developer
• Participate in requirements analysis.
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
• Write clean, scalable code using ASP.NET programming languages.
• Test and deploy applications and systems.
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
• Improve existing software.
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
• Proven experience as a ASP.NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Knowledge of at least one of the ASP.NET languages (e.g., C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.Behavioural
• High attention to detail regarding accounting skills
• Ability to work under indirect supervision.
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to influence technical discussions and decisions.Key Skills
• .NET Core
• API Development
• MS SQL
Work Experience Required: 1-3 years
Notice period: Preferably with-in 30 Days or immediately.
CTC offered: Depends on the experience of the candidate.
Job Location(s): Chandigarh
Qualification: Graduation/ B-Tech/MCA